"After my first Craniosacral Therapy session I feel more grounded, present, and at home in my body than ever."
"Working with Robin is an experience of being seen in a way that gave me permission to be my most authentic self. I feel my deepest connection to Source. I had never experienced anything like it before. It was so potent I felt weak in the knees."
"You do magic so people can feel better." From a 4 year old after her headaches from a car accident were resolved.
"Part magic, part Craniosacral Therapy, You are a Medicine Woman."
"You gave me a part of my life back and I will always remember that."
I am especially effective for people who want to work with their emotional and spiritual health as an integral part of their physical heath care. I enjoy working with Children, Teens, Adults, and Families who want Self Empowering Health Care.
I am an Intuitive and Empath. I have the ability to see into people's (physical and emotional) body in order to detect underlying cause for their symptoms. This makes for an efficient way to get right to an effective treatment.
- Treating and mentoring highly intuitive children and adults to develop boundaries and grounding in their body as an antidote to stress related symptoms
- Healing Post Traumatic Stress
- Near death experience recovery and integration (whether it happened years ago or recently)
Injuries and Illness
- Brain injury, head injury, concussion
- Car accident, head/neck/ back injury, fall injuries
- Ear and Sinus problems, balance/dizziness
- Recovery from anesthesia (helping people feel like themselves again)
Emotional and Spiritual Health to Revive Physical Health
- Restore connection to purpose
- Revive capacity for creative expression
Heart, Digestive System, Organ function
- Prepare and recover from organ transplant surgery
- Relax pericardium tension/guarding to help decrease jaw tension
- Retrain nervous system to reach deep parasympathetic state to decrease high blood pressure, heart arrhythmias
- Return to orchestrated biological rhythm and increase self regulation to help with IBS
- Revive under-functioning organs
- Find underlying cause and remedy for mysterious health issues
Infants and Mothers
- Heal birth trauma
- Revive interest in eating/latching
- Heal postpartum depression
- Increase sense of self and ability to bond for adopted children and adults
Craniosacral Therapy is gentle, received lying down, and fully clothed. This technique is focused on the fluid rhythm of the Cerebral Spinal Fluid that surrounds and protects the nervous system. My specialized training in the function of the nervous system includes working with the brain. People are often moved into a profoundly relaxed Delta or Theta state where the body’s ability to self heal is revived. It feels like being asleep and self aware at the same time. I finish sessions with Singing Medicine, a form of sound healing that I learned as a girl from African Women who healed me.
As a licensed Clinical Massage Therapist I do take insurance that has coverage for Massage - Regence, PIP, and Uniform. For insurance please come to your first appointment with a referral that includes diagnosis codes.
My fee for self pay is sliding scale $85 to $125 for an hour session (the sliding scale is based on what you feel is best for you to pay.)
You can pay by check or cash at end of the session, or pay through Square or Paypal (button below).
My home office is about 20 minutes south of downtown Olympia, Washington. When you schedule, directions will be sent to your email.
The downward cycle (contractive) of the Cranial Fluid Pulse is restorative. People fall into a deep meditative state or sleep.
The upward (expansive) cycle of the Cranial Fluid Pulse is felt as an upward wave through the body. People feel subtle to dramatic changes in their body.